*Ben killed the shit out of Billy with a Croc Dundee knife.
*The group votes on what to do with Ben and the majority decide to kill him. But can’t decide on who should kill a kid.
*While the group sleeps on it, Carl decides he would like to kill a kid. So he ‘Double Taps’ Ben on the quiet.
*A Priest joins the group and says they can stay at the Church. So they pack up and leave dead Ben.
*Some pervs are watching the group from the shadows. When Dale wanders into the woods, the pervs grab him.
*Michonne wants to bang Morgan.
*As it turns out, the pervs are cannibals and eat Dale’s good leg. However, Dale was bitten in the last zombie attack and that he’s tainted. It’s vomit time!
*The Cannibal Pervs dump Dale at the church as a trap to get a ‘fresh’ body. Rick realises what’s going down and wants to go on a killing spree.
*With the help of the Priest, they find the People Eaters. Rick and Co. kill the life out of them and then burn them. The Priest is quite upset by this.
*Dale dies and then Andrea kills him.
*Carl tell Rick with tears in his eyes that he was the one who killed Ben.
* Maggie’s had a gut full and tries to off herself.
* Abraham wants to kill her again before she turns. Glen thinks this is a bad idea and saves her instead.
* Rick’s pissy at Abraham because he nearly killed Maggie and threatens him. Killing people is Rick’s job!
* Abraham in turn shows Rick just how easy it could be to kill him.
* Abraham, Rick and Carl go on a road trip to Rick’s old Police Station to get more weapons.
* On the way the almost get jacked and Carl nearly takes a trip to the Rape Store. Rick thinks this is a bad idea and kills Mr. Would-be-rapist here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
* Abraham gets sentimental and tells Rick how he killed his Zombie daughter. Rick tries to show Abraham who has a bigger dick. Carl also joins in and brings his own ruler.
* Morgan is still at the house next door to Rick’s old house. And Dwayne is now a zombie. Morgan sets him free to murder unsuspecting living people. Because, why not.
* On the way back to camp, the lads and Morgan are chased by a herd.
* They get back to camp and everyone leaves. Dale thinks Rick is trying to get everyone killed. It’s ONLY taken 11 Volumes for him to come to this conclusion.
Nick Santonastasso is a HUGE Walking Dead fan. He was born with no legs and only one arm due to Hanhart Syndrome, and for his own amusement, and many others who follow his vine posts, dresses like a zombie in public and scares the living hell out of people. So you can imagine how happy he was when Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick on the hit show, calls him up and says he’d like him to do one of his Zombie Pranks on fellow cast mate Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) in Japan. Norman’s reaction is absolutely hilarious and Nick is genuinely happy to do this and meet some of the guys from his favourite show. Absolutely awesome!
* Michonne kills Zombie Tyreese, then goes following some footsteps.
* Rick and Carl are scrounging around houses until Rick passes out due to an annoying gun shot wound.
* During Rick’s sleep Carl kills some Zombies and decides he doesn’t need his Dad anymore and tells him that he can die.
* Rick doesn’t listen, as usual, and lives.
* Rick starts to feel better because antibiotics are bullet-hole fixers.
* The lads luckily find a car full of gas and food that was owned by a guy who was getting eaten by Z’s. So they take it, because Zombies don’t have licences.
* Rick is talking to a woman on the phone. As it turns out, it’s Lori. That’s right. DEAD Lori. Rick has lost it.
* Crazy Rick thinks it’s a good idea for a 10-year-old to drive. It’s not. Carl is nearly attacked by Zombie’s but as luck would have it, Michonne kills everything not breathing and saves them.
* The Threesome are found by Glenn and Maggie! They’re all living back at the farm with the other survivors from the Prison. The Band Is Back Together!!!!
* At the farm a truck rolls up, with Abraham, Eugene and Rosita. They want supplies because they’re going to Washington DC! Eugene’s a damn scientist who knows everything. The gang pack up everything and travel with them!
If you cant wait for the 13 day until The Walking Dead hit our screens, AMC have made a little Web Series to tie you over.
Directed by The Walking Dead’s make-up and effects master Greg Nicotero, The Oath follows Paul and Karina as they escape from their own camp when it’s over run with zombies. Paul has a massive wound in his side and they’re desperate to find medical attention.
* The Governor and Woodbury’s finest come for a little turf war!
* It doesn’t work out so well for the Gov after some men die and he retreats.
* During the battle Axle is shot in the arm, Andrea takes one to the face, but Rick gets shot in the chest again! He must wear a T-shirt with a target on it.
* Everyone is fine from the gunshot wounds thanks to Alice Christ.
* Dale and Andrea feel the need to not want to be shot at any more, packs up the kids, except for Carl, and leave the prison. Maggie and Glenn tag along as well.
* Rick tries to get the prison ready for another attack without half of the prison population.
* Michonne and Tyreese chase after the Gov. However, Tyreese is caught, driven back to the prison and beheaded by The Gov in front of the Prison Population. They all just stand and watch as Tyreese is murdered.
* Prison Wars Part 2 happens. Axle, Billy, Alice and Hershel all bite the dust.
* Rick and Carl make an escape out the prison fences while Lori and baby Judith are forced to escape from their lives via bullets.
* One of the Gov’s own people have had enough of his shit and is sad that she killed a woman and her baby, blows the back of his head off and makes him zombie food.
* Rick and Carl cry.
* Glenn married Maggie!
* It’s decided that the prison people need to raid the National Guard Station so that they can defend themselves against Woodbury
* Rick’s not allowed to go because he’s not very ‘handy’. This makes Rick more sad.
* During Rick’s sadnees, Lori tries to tell Rick that the baby’s not his. But Rick aint got time for none of that.
* After raiding the National Guard Station, the Prison Group want to shop at Walmart. There’ they get new clothes and kill some Woodbury people.
* Lori gives birth to a little girl named Judith.
* While trying to get fuel for the generator, Dale is bitten on the ankle by a zombie.
* This gets Rick feeling all choppy and he saws off Dale’s foot. Because he had such a great success doing that last time.
* This time is does work and Dale is fine. Rick is .500 with amputations.
* Alice would like to examine a zombie and try to find a treatment. So one is captured and tied up. Rick loses his mind, of course.
* Carol, on the other hand, loves this idea and lets the tied up zombie eat her.
* The people of Woodbury drives vehicles up the the fences. Oh yeah, they have a TANK!!!
* Michonne is made to fight inside the Zombie-Ring of Doom by The Governor, hoping she’ll get all beat up and/or bitten. But for some dumb reason, he lets her use her sword.
* She kills her opponent and all the zombies with her sword within seconds.
* The Governor is shocked at why she would do such a thing.
* He takes her sword back and wants to kill her, but decides sleep is more important at this point in time.
* Martinez, the guard, helps Rick, Glenn, Alice and Dr Stevens escape. Dr.Stevens became zombie food as soon as he stepped outside the wall’s. Michonne WAS part of that group, but wanted to pay the Governor a little visit before she leaves.
* Michonne shows The Governor what poor hospitality she was shown during her stay at Woodbury. This is communicated to The Gov via extreme violence, using weapons in sadistic manners.
* Michonne leaves Woodbury and catches up with Rick and the gang and heads back to the prison. Leaving The Governor missing an arm, an eye and his manhood. Miss Badass does not mess around with her feedback.
* The gang finally get back to the prison only to find that it has been overrun with zombies again. They enter the prison to find everyone OK. Except for Otis. He’s now grunting his racist gibberish in Zombinese!
* Tyreese forcefully takes over the leadership from Rick because he is missing a hand and takes charge in the Zombie Genocide.
* But Rick’s eyes work better than Tyreese’s, when he notices that Martinez is a traitor and has left for Woodbury to tell a deformed Governor where the prison is.
* Rick’s ‘Killing Senses’ are also working better than usual when he runs over Martinez with the RV, before he can get to his destination and then chokes him with his good hand until Martinez dies!
* Non-Leader Rick then gives another Leader/Dictator-like speech to the group about getting ready for a war with anyone who wants to take the prison from them!